Harmonix and MTV Games confirmed the entire 83 song on-disc soundtrack for Rock Band 3 music video game, including new tracks from Jimi Hendrix, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, The White Stripes, Jane's Addiction, Phish, Anthrax, The Cure, Bob Marley, Def Leppard, Ozzy Osbourne, Dire Straits, The Smiths, Foreigner, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors and many more. Rock Band 3 will be released Oct. 26 in North America and Oct. 29 in the rest of the world for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS.
Here's the set list:
- Amy Winehouse, "Rehab"
- At the Drive-In, "One Armed Scissor"
- Avenged Sevenfold, "The Beast & the Harlot"
- Dover, "King George"
- The Bronx, "False Alarm"
- The Flaming Lips, "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1"
- HIM (His Infernal Majesty), "Killing Loneliness"
- Hypernova, "Viva La Resistance"
- Ida Maria, "Oh My God"*
- Juanes, "Me Enamora"
- Metric, "Combat Baby"*
- Paramore, "Misery Business"*
- Phoenix, "Lasso"*
- Poni Hoax, "Antibodies"
- Pretty Girls Make Graves, "Something Bigger, Something Brighter"
- Queens of the Stone Age, "No One Knows"
- The Ravonettes, "Last Dance"
- Rilo Kiley, "Portions for Foxes"*
- Riverboat Gamblers, "Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead"
- Slipknot, "Before I Forget"
- The Sounds, "Living in America"
- Tegan & Sara, "The Con"
- Them Crooked Vultures, "Dead End Friends"
- Tokio Hotel, "Humanoid"*
- The Vines, "Get Free"*
- The White Stripes, "The Hardest Button to Button"*
- Faith No More, "Midlife Crisis"*
- Filter, "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Jane's Addiction, "Been Caught Stealing"*
- Mana, "Oye Mi Amor"
- Marilyn Manson, "The Beautiful People"
- The Muffs, "Outer Space"
- Phish, "Llama"
- Primus, "Jerry Was a Racecar Driver"
- Rammstein, "Du Hast"
- Smash Mouth, "Walkin' On The Sun"*
- Spacehog, "In the Meantime"
- Stone Temple Pilots, "Plush"
- Swingin' Utters, "This Bastard's Life"
- Anthrax, "Caught in a Mosh"
- Big Country, "In a Big Country"
- The Cure, "Just Like Heaven"*
- Def Leppard, "Foolin'"
- Devo, "Whip It"
- Dio, "Rainbow in the Dark"
- Dire Straits, "Walk of Life"
- Echo & the Bunnymen, "The Killing Moon"
- Huey Lewis and the News, "The Power of Love"
- INXS, "Need You Tonight"*
- J. Geils Band, "Centerfold"
- Joan Jett, "I Love Rock N' Roll"*
- Night Ranger, "Sister Christian"*
- Ozzy Osbourne, "Crazy Train"*
- The Police, "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
- Roxette, "The Look"*
- The Smiths, "Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before"
- Tears for Fears, "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
- Whitesnake, "Here I Go Again"*
- The B-52's, "Rock Lobster"*
- Blondie, "Heart of Glass"
- Bob Marley, "Get Up, Stand Up"
- Chicago, "25 or 6 to 4"
- Deep Purple, "Smoke on the Water"
- Doobie Brothers, "China Grove"*
- Elton John, "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting"
- Foreigner, "Cold As Ice"*
- Golden Earring, "Radar Love"
- John Lennon, "Imagine"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Free Bird"
- Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody"*
- Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated"
- Steve Miller Band, "Fly Like an Eagle"
- T. Rex, "20th Century Boy"
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "I Need to Know"
- War, "Low Rider"
- Warren Zevon, "Werewolves of London"
- Yes, "Roundabout"*
- Beach Boys, "Good Vibrations (Live)"
- David Bowie, "Space Oddity"
- The Doors, "Break on Through (To the Other Side)"*
- James Brown, "I Got You" (I Feel Good) Alternate Studio Version*
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Crosstown Traffic"*
- The Who, "I Can See for Miles"
*Songs available on Rock Band 3 for Nintendo DS
Rock Band 3 features an 83-song setlist and access to far more music than any other music game, as well as innovative new game play modes and instrument controllers. In addition to guitar, bass, drums and solo vocals, Rock Band 3 adds three-part vocal harmonies and introduces a keyboard peripheral to the band, allowing up to seven players to rock together for the ultimate social gaming experience.
Rock Band 3's deep Career Mode takes the band on a journey to gain new levels of status while the environment around them changes from streets and subways to tour stops and venues. The game also features a streamlined experience, with easy drop-in and drop-out, easier no-fail accessibility and an all-new Party Shuffle. Rock Band 3 also introduces Rock Band Pro, bridging the world of gaming and real musicianship through a suite of new instrument controllers, trainers and game play options that open the door to real-world guitar, bass, keyboard and drum skills.
The Rock Band platform stands next to none in music content, with over 2,000 songs* from more than 400 artists scheduled to be available for purchase via game export and download by the launch of Rock Band 3. The Rock Band platform allows fans to interact with their favorite music in a unique and hands-on way, as well as giving artists the ability to reach fans through a whole new channel.
Rock Band 3 will be compatible with all Rock Band and The Beatles: Rock Band peripherals, as well as most Guitar Hero and other authorized third-party music video game peripherals and microphones. Pro Mode requires Rock Band Pro compatible instrument controllers. Rock Band Pro Guitar mode is compatible with the Rock Band 3 Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller and the Rock Band 3 Squier by Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller (manufactured and distributed by Fender).